Alcon AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde
LASTING LENS SURFACE MOISTURE AND EXCELLENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION IN ONE CONTACT LENS
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies designed to provide long-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection
Smartshield® Technology: Helps shield against irritating deposits all month long
Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix: Attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens even through the end of the day
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses support a comfortable lens wearing experience.
Bausch+Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology
MoistureSeal technology helps maintain 95% of lens moisture.
Innovative Lens Material
Designed to meet the demands of digital device users
- Nearly 60% of adults spend 5 or more hours on digital devices each day.
- 73% of individuals in their 20s report symptoms of digital eye strain.3
- 9 OUT OF 10 PATIENTS AGREE that Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® Contact Lenses help relieve their eyes from feeling dry and tired after a long day of looking at digital devices.
Up to 7 days of continuous lens wear with exceptional comfort.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® contact lenses are indicated for daily wear or extended wear of up to seven days. As with any contact lens, problems can result in serious injury to the eye, including loss of vision, and clinical studies have shown that the risk of serious adverse reactions is increased when lenses are worn overnight. It is essential that patients follow the eye care practitioner’s direction and all labeling instructions for proper use of lenses and lens care products. Consult the package insert for complete information.
CooperVision® Biofinity® Multifocal
Over 40? Meet your premium multifocal contact lenses.
AT A GLANCE:
- Monthly replacement
- Focus close up, far away and in-between
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you’re less likely to need additional wetting drops
Focus Up Close, Far Away and In-Between
Once we reach age 40 to 45, our eyes lose the ability to focus on objects that are up close—especially in low-light situations, such as reading a menu in a restaurant. This condition is called “presbyopia” and it affects everyone.
With Balanced Progressive™ Technology, CooperVision Biofinity®multifocal contacts allow you to see near and far objects, along with everything in-between—all with the clarity and comfort you deserve. And you’re free to wear these lenses for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity multifocal lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY is designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of your day. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film each day, providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling.
- If your eyes feel tired from staring at digital devices or working in challenging environments, this lens can help with your demanding days. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 90-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- Experience all-day comfort, vision and handling with our exclusive HydraLuxe™Technology. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film, providing all-day comfort and performance.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.